GENERAL CDC REQUIREMENTS:
In accordance with county guidelines—masks are now required indoors regardless of vaccination status.
Safety is still our top priority! To ensure the safety of your family and children in our Redemption Babies Department for children ages 0-23 months, we are implementing the following steps as recommended by the CDC:
- All volunteers are required to wear a mask, gloves, and shoe coverings while serving in the Babies Room.
- No diaper bags or personal items will be allowed in the Babies Room.
- Parents and Visitors will not be allowed to enter the Babies Room. Volunteers will hand off the child at the door during pickup and drop-off.
- Each service will have a new set of toys that have been sanitized prior to being placed in the Babies Room.
- All seats, swings, cribs, jumpers, and carpets have been deep cleaned and will be sanitized between services with baby-safe sanitizer.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched objects and surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, and desks.
REDEMPTION KIDS 2YRS – 5TH GRADE:
Please pre-register your children by going to myRedemption.cc/kids! We are allowing families to check in for each service on a first come first served basis. We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched objects and surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, and maintaining CDC guideline capacity limits. If we do reach capacity, we will have a goodie bag ready for your children and they will need to sit with their parents in service.