GENERAL CDC REQUIREMENTS:
- Our medical team will be checking temperatures at the door before you enter the building. For your safety and the safety of others, if your temperature check registers above 100 degrees, you will not be permitted to enter the building. However, if you’d like to wait in a designated waiting area, you will be permitted a one-time temperature recheck within 10 minutes.
- Masks will be required inside unless you have a medical condition preventing you from wearing a mask. Children under 2 years old are not required to wear masks.
- Seating inside the sanctuary will be 6 feet apart in all directions in compliance with CDC requirements.
- Between services we will be clearing the building in order to disinfect the building after each service. Please note: due to this procedure, we cannot open doors for the second service until 11am, but you are welcome to arrive and begin lining up at the entry doors to the main foyer.
- The recent Supreme Court ruling allows 25% of our building’s capacity, which is roughly 875 people. We will have hand-held people tally counters to ensure we are keeping within the limits of the new ruling and will only allow up to 875 people in the sanctuary per service.
If you arrive and we are at capacity for our service, we welcome you to wait for our next service outside, or head over to one of our local coffee shops to wait and return for our service! Thank you for your understanding a patience as we purpose to follow the guidelines set by our local authorities.